Thursday, August 9, 2007

The hubby was stung

The hubby was stung by a horsefly and has developed an allergic reaction that made his leg look as though it was ready for amputation. The stupid horsefly seemingly got him right into the hamstring muscle. Now his upper thigh started swelling and itching and developing scorching heat which could provide cosy heating for a Siberian village in winter time. He did go to the doctor and hopefully treatment will turn out well. We will see. I hate to see him suffer like that and this thing is really looking mean.

No comments: