Friday, August 24, 2007

The weekend is almost here

Just one more day to get through before the weekend is here. Why is it that the older you get the faster time goes by, except when you are in work? Einstein's theory of relativity should provide a hint.
Only about 34 more years to go before I can retire unless I win the lottery. At the pace I am going at this point in time, this is not going to happen anytime soon. I played the lottery last Wednesday and was pleased to find a winner's notification in my inbox. Yes, I play lotto online. So what? I met my husband over the Internet too :). Anyway, turns out I won at the game 77 and had the end number right. I got a whopping €2,50. Wow! Still better than nothing and every cent counts. Especially when giving my two cents constantly. What a word play. Pun intended. Take me home, I am done for today.
I am however really looking forward to helping my husband across the street this weekend, when he finally turns 30 as well. From now on it is downhill all the way honey.

No comments: