Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I so stole this...

from J who "stole" it from Patty who "stole" it from Kristen. I think it is meant to make its rounds. So here it goes. I am an ENTJ. Extraversion, Intuition, Thinking, and Judging. Though I think this is so wrong on the extroversion part. The rest may well be true. Buhu, I was hoping for something more sensible. This makes me sound like a horrible person in a way. As if I have no emotions of my own. Gotta quiz my friends on that to see how exact it describes my personality and see the outcome of their tests. I am undeniably curious. They didn't figure that out now, did they?

You Are An ENTJ

The Executive

You are a natural leader - with confidence and strength that inspires others.
Driven to succeed, you are always looking for ways to gain, power, knowledge, and expertise.
Sometimes you aren't the most considerate person, especially to those who are a bit slow.
You are not easily intimidated - and you have a commanding, awe-inspiring presence.

In love, you hold high standards... for yourself, for your relationship, and for your significant other.
While it's easy for you to impress others, it's hard for you to find someone who impresses you.

At work, you are organized and good at delegating. You understand how to achieve goals.
You would make a great CEO, entrepreneur, or consultant.

How you see yourself: Rational, calm, and objective

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Inflexible, controlling, and overbearing

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the result of her hubby:

You Are An ENFP

The Inspirer

You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.
You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority and rules.
Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.
You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!

In love, you are quite the charmer. And you are definitely willing to risk your heart.
You often don't follow through with your flirting or professed feelings. And you do break a lot of hearts.

At work, you are driven but not a workaholic. You just always seem to enjoy what you do.
You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.

How you see yourself: compassionate, unselfish, and understanding

When other people don't get you, they see you as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused

Mrs. J said...

The hubby also stole this from you, who stole it from me, who stole it from Patty, who stole it from Kristen. Anyone else who wants to join?! =P

kat said...

Hi J, I know we are all just such copy cats but I think it was meant to be shared hehe. Stupid internet encourages stealing *lol*.

Anonymous said...

I think it's all good qualities in the test result.

As for the words, "Inflexible, Overbearing, and Controlling" and one of "how people see you person" I think it just means you know what you want. All good in my book!

I love this quiz is going around. I'm copying your live feed thingy! Love it!