* I baked two cakes after work last night. Baking stresses me out no end. I prefer to cook. Since I'm not really into baking I always check the recipe ten times and then some and am still insecure and unsure if everything I am doing is right.
* The cakes turned out ok.
* They were for my husband's team in work. He's having his last days in the team before moving on. Still in the same company but in a different city.
* I wonder what it'll be like to live without him during the week.
* Tiny cat seems to have a fever. She usually comes to watch me do my morning routine. Watching me shower and getting ready. She didn't this morning. Very suspicious. She did eat, drink and play however but she feels a tad hot. Will observe and let you know.
* Why does the cat always get sick before a weekend? I am always worried because then our vet isn't at hand and the animal hospital is quite a drive.
* Can't wait for the weekend. I have set my mind to finally finishing the book I've been reading for what seems like forever to me.
* A French trader was blamed for fraud and losing his employer, France's second largest bank, $7 bn. I mean $ 7bn....Unnoticed! Somebody pinch me. How can that go unnoticed? Phew.
* The weather is still very spring like over here. Where's my snow? If you happen to "accidently" hold it hostage please release it. I will be forever greatful.
* The hubby and a friend of ours kept whispering during our grocery shopping trip yesterday. They wouldn't let me in on what they were on about. I hate it if something is being kept from me. Even if it is a surprise.
* Coaxing, begging, teasing, bugging my hubby does not result in him divulging the secret.
* But I need to know. Curiosity is killing the Kat! *lol*
Okay, your turn to ‘fess up. Leave me a comment so I can come by your blog and check them out.