Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Husband Went to Seattle and All I Got Was This...


Ok well not really. I just thought it was funny. He actually brought me back a ton of thoughtful gifts. Some 'Hello Kitty' stuff to further fuel my addiction, lovely underwear and a mug from the world's first Starbuck plus a little something that I will share with you in one of next weeks posts.


I am glad he is back. After I picked him up from the airport we drove home and he immediately emptied out his bags to give me all the gifts he had bought for me. When I wanted to go into the bathroom he screamed from the top of his lungs 'Noooooo, don't go in there. You don't want to see that'. I had to go though and thus came across this huge pile of dirty laundry.

4 comments:

House of Jules said...

Awwww, everything you've ever written about him has been so adorable and sweet! Sounds like he did very well with the shopping. I'm glad he's back home and you're together again! Cue the romantic music!
Jules
House of Jules

Melisa Wells said...

Yay! He's back!
That laundry is no big deal. Make it a romantic event! You two can gaze at each other lovingly while the clothes get folded!

cube said...

The gifts make up for the dirty laundry, don't they?

Jen said...

LOL!!! Oh geeze do I know how THAT goes...

Fookin laundry... Never ENDS!