Friday, May 16, 2008

Love hurts

No shit Sherlock. Each and every one of us had their heart broken at one stage in their lifes.
This however is not what I had in mind when I heard what kind of a 'heartbreaker' this woman is. (Read more about it here)

A 25 year old woman carved a heart on her lover's chest after he asked her to while they engaged in some sexy time. They both had been drinking and she accidently pressed the knife down too hard and punctured his heart. Ooops.

First of all, nothing against spicing things up during sex a bit but asking to have a heart shaped symbol carved into your chest is a bit of a drastic measure. Second of all, how hard have you got to push while carving that you actuall puncture the heart????? WTF?

The guy survived and the girl was sentenced to three years probation...yikes.

10 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

Wow, that's some serious foreplay...good thing he didn't want her to carve the heart a little lower or they would have been sewing things back on!

I love these weird articles you find!

cube said...

That is one sign that you're drinking too much... Yikes!

Maggie Moo said...

Uh....

WTF!?!?!?

What I want to know is...are they still together?

Shawna said...

Some people are CRAZY!!!

What were they thinking? She must of been pushing pretty hard. Ouch!

Taj said...

When I saw this on the news this morning, I was like wtf?! I understand heat of passion and all but that's extreme.

I'm not sure who has bigger issues: him for asking her to do it or her for following through.

Melisa Wells said...

Mags: excellent question. I have another, though:

Do you suppose they tried to explain the injury to friends and family without showing them the newspaper article?

Corey~living and loving said...

OH my word.....that is nuts.

Anonymous said...

One has to wonder if he had recently added her as a beneficiary....

My Two Army Brats said...

LMAO! Maybe everything is a little funnier at 3:30AM?

Seriously people need to learn better ways of showing their love for one another. Less painful, less near death-ish.

I read the little article about it and figured there just had to have been alcohol involved!

"Here ya go drunk gf carve me like a turkey!"

WHO DOES THAT???

kat said...

My boys are Army Brats - You just cracked me up "carve me like a turkey!" I mean seriously, the stupid things people do.

Even when I am really, really drunk it wouldn't occur to me in a million years to "carve" something into my husband's chest. LOL