Monday, July 21, 2008

Noooooo don't touch me!

Physical contact outside of relationships is overrated. Nobody needs it and more importantly nobody should endure it. Especially not people depending on public transport.

I do not care for getting to know my fellow passengers bad breath or the smell of sweaty armpits. Summer can be cruel! Oh and just so you know, I don't care for being bumped into constantly while walking down the street either. Just watch where you're going and it is considered good form.

2 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

It never seems to fail that someone with really bad BO stands right next to me and uses the bar on the top of the train, therefore wafting their grossness in my face.

Ick.

Corey~living and loving said...

oooo we sounds a bit testy. I get that way when people are up in my space as well. ugh!