Saturday, August 30, 2008

Now I am here, now I am not

We're probably still in the air somewhere over Asia, when this post is going to be published. I am sure I will be cranky with a hurting butt and a pain in the same for my husband. Over the past couple of years I have been flying too much and I've gotten sick of it.

Whereas previous to my airline job the flight to the holiday destination itself was part of the holiday experience, it has now become a major nuisance that I'd like to avoid at any cost.
Is anybody researching that beaming stuff yet? That would come in handy. One minute you're here and the other your bum is comfortably sitting in a sunlounger on the beach.

Well I have nothing to really complain about. We're going on holiday for three weeks and it is a honeymoon so enough with the whining already. Unless of course the flight is horrible, the seat uncomfy, the flight attendants unfriendly etc. but I will report back on that. We're flying with Thai Airways. I have never flown with them before but they have a good reputation. Let's see if they can live up to it.

Finally I hope that I won't have to go cold turkey (as Melisa called it) during this entire time and I hope that I will be able to write the odd post or publish the odd photograph.

1 comment:

k a t i e said...

Honestly, I go offline for a few days and you're going away for a few weeks! Tsk tsk!


You should totally just fly that liiiiittle bit further, and come on down and say hi!

I hope you have a great time :)