Is this week not over yet? I feel like I was run over by a bus. Tired and weak. I had a great time meeting all kinds of different people that belong to my team but going out every evening on a weeknight and going into work certainly took its toll.
Too bad I can't even rest on Saturday because we promised to help our "temporary roomie" move. Talk about bad timing. On top of that they will steal an hour of my precious time when we fly back to Germany. Hate.
The team just entered a cake decorating competition for Halloween and all the regulars to the UK office came into work dressed up. Awesome. Too bad Halloween really isn't that big (yet) in Germany. So HAPPY HALLOWEEN to you my blogger friends and I will leave you with this:
10 Things That Sound Dirty On Halloween, But Aren't...
1. So...What'd you get in the sack?
2. Once you get under the sheet, start moaning and groaning!!!
3. Just hop on that broomstick and ride it!
4. Those small suckers are gone in a few licks!
5. I got the best piece from that house.
6. Quit screwing around on the porch!!!
7. Stick your hand in and guess what you're feeling....
8. It was so filled and heavy, I had to use TWO hands!! ^
9. They'll suck you dry if they get their teeth in you.
10. I bobbed and bobbed, but couldn't get my mouth around it!
Top Ten Reasons Why Trick-or-Treating is Better Than Sex
10. You are guaranteed to get at least a little something in the sack.
9. If you get tired, wait ten minutes and go back at it again.
8. The stranger you look, the easier it is to get some.
7. You don't have to compliment the person who gave it to you.
6. Person you are with doesn't fantasize you're someone else, you already are.
5. If you get a stomach ache, it won't last nine months.
4. If you wear leather and chains, no one thinks you're kinky.
3. Doesn't matter if kids hear you moaning and groaning.
2. Less guilt the next morning from over-indulging.
1. If you don't get what you want at one place, you can always go next door to get more!