Friday, November 14, 2008

Questionnaire

I sure am glad I do not to have any ambitions to become part of a government. Did you see the questionnaire (click: PDF anzeigen -to see the document) Obama's future staff do have to answer? These are some tough questions. 63 questions to be exact.

I mean to list all chronologically all activity on your resumé including self-employment, consulting, speaking, writing etc. from which you derived income in the past ten years...I don't even remember what I had for breakfast last week.

That questionnaire may be a tough cookie but I think it is pretty helpful to sort the good from the bad. After all let's not forget that the successful candidates will be running one of the world's greatest nations. They better be honest and trustworthy.

*** Update***

This actually brings me to a question that. What's the weirdest thing you had to provide to your current/future employer? I had to provide a letter from the Ministry of Justice that I haven't been previously convicted and am not a convicted felon. Phew.

2 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

I know! Isn't it crazy? But it's never been done before, so I guess it's Change in action! :)

Hopefully it'll make for good results.

AutoSysGene said...

If I had to guess most of the people that will be applying for this job will probably have kept a pretty up to date resume of their actions for the past 10 years.

Can you imagine having a job that "important" that you have to keep up on details such as these? Doesn't sound like fun to me.

Nothing weird for a job app...just the normal pee in a cup which I still think is weird.