Saturday, February 21, 2009

That's a Load of


... bull cat shit. Seriously just yesterday I commented this post on Melisa's blog how the hubby and I do share the chores in our household and how I can't clean up vomit etc.

It just so happened that I came home to this:


Yes, we should be grateful for the little things. In this case the fact that my cell phone camera isn't the best.

This humongous pile of cat doody was found in our guest bedroom after the cleaning lady accidently locked Lilly in. The hubby unfortunately wasn't at hand to aid me in cleaning up this stink bomb. On a positive note I did not toss my cookies though I retched like a madwoman.

With this I leave you to it and hope you'll be having a great weekend.



5 comments:

terri said...

You crack me up! My cats have hocked up a few furballs in their time. The hubby and kids will walk over, around and past the puke pretending not to notice. I can manage a furball. I never could manage human vomit.

Brian o vretanos said...

Lovely. I'm only glad I ate before seeing this...

Tara R. said...

Eeewww.... I don't feel so bad now having spent a hour or so clearing out the backyard of doggie bombs. Two Labs can generate a lot of crap.

Melisa Wells said...

Disgusting! You poor thing. I hope you did something nice for yourself after...like a sweet-smelling bath? eek!

Stephanie said...

That is so gross...hahaha...and I am having a hard time not laughing. You poor thing. I would have been totally sickened. Sorry girl