Thursday, March 26, 2009

Meme Mama Momo

1) Favorite object in your room?
The very comfortable lounger (Karlskrona) from IKEA and in which I don’t sit nearly enough.

2) Do you smoke?
Nope. Only fuming when angry.

3) Do you own guns?
No and I think nobody else should own any either.

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic?
Good question to which I have no answer.

5) Do you get nervous at the doctors?
Always. I go in thinking the worst and come out relieved most of the time.

6) What do you think of when you hear hot dogs?
Paris Hilton’s Chihuahua. “That’s hot”...ok not really. Thinking of this vendor near the WTC in New York who had the best hot dog I ever had.

7) Favorite song?
Can’t think of a single one right now.

8.) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee.

9) Can you do push ups?
No and I never could either. I could do two when I was younger. To this day the hubby makes fun of me because of it.

10) Can you do a chin up?
I probably could do one.

11) What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
A bracelet the hubby gave me during our first year together and a pair of delicate earrings Melisa got me.

12) Your pet peeves are?
Too numerous to put all of them down here. People stopping dead in the middle of the aisle in the supermarket, a car blocking two spaces, people with headphones whistling, bad manners….the list is endless

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
Luckily not.

14) Do you like to work on your Birthday?
Yep, it is no different than any other day except with flowers and cake and champagne from the colleagues…

15) What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?
Character – I’d like to be a bit more decisive otherwise– I could do with less weight.

16) Are you named after anyone?
Indeed, was named after my mom’s friend Kat.

17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
I need to pee.
Shit I still gotta change the date on the presentation.
If I get home on time tonight will this be enough to hang up the laundry so it is dry tomorrow?

19) Name 3 drinks you drink regularly.
Water, coffee, and apple spritzer

20)What’s your job?
To do with computers and software.

21) Current hate right now?
The never ending winter.

23) Do your friends love you?
I’d be the wrong person to ask.

23) How did you bring in the New Year?
We threw a dinner/cocktail party with friends and picked up some new ones along the way.

24) Where would you like to be right now?
On a sun lounger on the beach or on Karlskrona (see # 1) with a good book.

25) Name three people who will complete this.
No idea.

26) Are you one of those people that thinks and talks about their life being unfair?
No, I consider myself pretty lucky. In Germany we’d call this “landing your assl into a barrel of butter”

27) What shirt are you wearing?
A petrol colored shirt from H&M.

28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
No, too slippery.

29) Can you whistle?
Yes I can to the annoyance of our cats.

32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
I make up songs about the cats who watch me shower every single morning.

33) Favorite girl’s name?
Linda

34) Favorite boy’s name?
dunno

35) What’s in your pocket?
My id badge for work.

36) Last person that made you laugh?
My colleague a mere minute ago.

37) Best toy as a child?
The doll house my Dad built when I was six.

39) Do you love where you live?
LOVE it.

40) Do you give good advice?
I hope so.

41) Who is your loudest friend?
My friend Kat. She talks loud a lot and her laugh is ear piercing. I ♥ her.

43) Does someone have a crush on you?
Apart from my husband (hopefully)? I don’t think anybody.

44) Favorite part about your weekend?
Looong breakfast with the hubby and cats and a paper.

45) What are you gonna do for your next birthday?
Have a few drinks with my team.

46) Favorite sports team?
Don’t have any.

48) Where is the next place you want to travel to?
Thailand. And I will in less than two weeks.

49) What were you doing 12 AM this morning?
Arguing with the hubby to return my book so I can go on reading. Didn’t work.

50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Shit, it’s snowing again.

3 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

Yes, your friends love you. :)

That is one hella-long meme! Sheesh!

Brian o vretanos said...

Snow? Surely not? Well, it won't be snowing in Thailand...

M. said...

that chair looks crazy, but i want one!!