Friday, May 29, 2009

it runs in the family

There’s no denying it. The hubby and his older brother look very similar. There’s no denying that they share the same genes.

So the hubby brings his brother along and is about to introduce him to a few colleagues who already have question marks in their eyes because the two of them look so alike.

This conversation ensues:

Hubby: “Yes, yes I know what you want to say. It is my brother. Only I am the slim version.”

Brother: “…and I am the handsome version.”

Touché. Haha –that was witty. Witticism also runs in the family.

4 comments:

terri said...

Hahaha! His brother got him good!

Melisa Wells said...

That's hilarious! I wish I was witty like that.

Brian o vretanos said...

Brilliant! I expect they have a lifetime of experience in outdoing each other.

My Two Army Brats said...

Haha I love it! We'd get along great!