Friday, November 13, 2009

obituary

I am sorry for not blogging yesterday but I am mourning. What am I mourning you might ask? I am mourning the death of NaBloPoMo 2009. That’s what. As of today (actually yesterday) NaBloPoMo is dead to me.

I had a feeling that NaBloPoMo and I wouldn’t be friends this year and I will not make excuses. Although I would have quite a few at hand. Some of them valid but I’d rather keep them for another occasion. So I will follow into my friend Tara R’s footsteps and I will say it loud and I will say it proud: I post when I want as often as I want and when I damn well feel like it.

Ha….in your face NaBloPoMo. See you next year. Or not. We will see.

2 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

That's okay, what are ya gonna do? When something that's supposed to be fun turns into a chore, it's time to be done with it. :) I still luv ya sis!

Tara R. said...

Hell yeah!