Thursday, September 2, 2010

what a day

Holy cow, what a day this was. I am not going to go in to great detail but I knew this day was going to suck when I opened a bottle of milk to pour some into my coffee this morning and dropped the bottle. And for maximum impact, just for the off chance that the bottle wouldn’t break, I dropped it when I had not yet put the lid back on.

Yeah so my day did not suck as bad as this golfer’s day. The guy chipped a rock on a Golf Course in Irvine, California, that is said to have sparked a fire and the blaze burnt over 25 acres of land.

Here’s to hoping the weekend will roll around soon.

5 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

Ooh, that's a terrible way to start the day!!

At least your house didn't catch on fire from a rock...

xo

Michelle said...

Hmmm, I haven't done that one yet. I'm guessing it was one of those lovely glass numbers that make your milk taste better, too, huh?

I do like Melisa's point though!

KittyCat said...

So now you have two bad days of the week?
That sucks. It doesnt leave much left in the week for FUN and Happiness.

So heres to an awesome weekend.
May it bring you a kick ass HAPPY time.

Tara R. said...

See there! Yet another reason to not like golf.

I hope your week improved.

Brian o vretanos said...

I hope your weekend was better. Next time, you should make sure you don't take the lid off first to see whether or not the bottle is more or less likely to break.