The lovely Patty tagged me for this. I'm supposed to give 6 habits/facts about me. I am sure some of it you may have come across already on this blog but here it goes.
1. I love books. I read at least two of them simultaneously. I always have a book on my nightstand, one in the bathroom and one stashed in the living room. I also tend to carry one around in my purse.
2. I have to own a book. Getting a book from the library is out of the question. I have to go and buy it after I finished reading it. I need it in my possession.
3. I cannot walk past a store selling jewellery or accessories. I gotta go in and check it out. I am addicted to buying accessories. Necklaces, headbands, earrings you name it..I got plenty of that stuff matching my wardrobe.
4. I love being alone. Maybe the hubby can join me at some stage but I sincerely enjoy spending time on my own. In my own little world with my own weird little thoughts.. It is not that I don't enjoy going out or surrounding myself with great company but every once in a while I don't mind the hubby slipping out to go and play with the Xbox at a friend's house.
5. I never wanted to get married and now I am :)
6. I can play the accordion. My grandpa played it and I took lessons for about six years. I only ever played publicly twice. Most people find it ridiculous but it does remind me of my grandpa. Haven't played in years and tried recently. Still can do it :)
Finally I am supposed to tag six more people so I tag Mags, Melisa, Jules, Shannon, Jen and Danielle . Hope you haven't been tagged otherwise. I am curious and will follow up on my vacation. The laptop is already packed up and we are good to go.