Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Great Mofo Delurk 2007

The Great Mofo Delurk 2007Now apparently I almost missed delurk day. How could I? The motivation behind it is to have all the lurkers come out and share who they are. Are you secretly reading this blog and not leaving any comments? Or only posting comments anonymously? It is time to delurk.

To say it with schmutzie's words. "We want to hear your voices in our comments, and we will love you mofo'n lurkers for it. We really will." And while you are at it go over to Tales of a Misguided Mommy and Schmutzie. I know they are participating and make yourself heard or read. The buttons are available in different colors and are courtesy of Schmutzie.

HAPPY DELURK DAY!

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

tee hee you linked me he he i feel like a celebrity

kat said...

Oh you so should, hehe, I told my friends to check you out too. You'll be stalked from here on in :)