Friday, March 28, 2008

I knew nipple rings would cause an issue

Reading the news never fails to amuse me. Among today's headlines? "Nipple rings cause airport security issues".

Read more about it here.

Ouch! A Texas woman said she was forced to remove her nipple ring with pliers!!! before she could board her plane. Now she asks for an apology by the federal security agent. Rightfully so. Thank heavens I am only pierced on two parts of my body and that is my left and my right earlobe.

Somehow I am not really into the whole tattoo/piercing thing mainly because I was afraid that I would look like an idiot when I got older. When I saw a picture of the lady in today's news or the above article...well point proven. I do not want to imagine that she wears a nipple ring and Lord knows what else :)

3 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

I'm with you...that falls under TMI in a whole new way!!

What do you suppose they would have done if she had and MRI? ;)

Corey~living and loving said...

LOL this cracks me up. you said Nipple ring....now you'll get some great google hits. :)

Jen said...

OMG how RUDE of them! I used to have a belly button ring (pre COLETON) I would have DIED if they made me take it out. Ugh.

She looks a little old for a nipple ring tho- just sayin'.