Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Note from Management

I sincerely hope everyone had a lovely St. Patrick's Day and doesn't feel too terrible to get up for work on this fine morning. At least it is fine here where I am.

Management didn't want this year's celebrations to get out of hand as they did in the past. Hence they posted this memo to all employees.


To ALL Employees

Please note that at all future office parties and company picnics there will be only ONE DRINK PER PERSON. Please bring your own cup.

Thank you,

Management.

Of course we obliged and brought our own cups.

                                              

Somehow the outcome of our company picnic was similar to Rob's. Go check it out to see what happened.

9 comments:

Danielle Athanas said...

Is that picture serious???? That's crazy!!!!

St. Paddy's Day was kind of a non-event here for us. Just stayed in, did a few chores, watched an episode of "From the Earth to the Moon" and went to bed. :)

kat said...

Danielle It is from some company picnic but definitely not ours ;) I'd rather have a non-event and a lovely quiet evening in as you said than being run over by drunken people screaming Go Sox! :)

Melisa Wells said...

That is hilarious! I hope they marked their names on their cups...

AutoSysGene said...

LOL! I need a cup like that. Could you imagine how much caffiene you could get in the morning with one of those guys? ;)

cube said...

That's my kind of party. Then again, it would also be the ideal coffee cup the next day ;-)

Maggie Moo said...

Haa haa haa!! That's fantastic. Can you imagine? Ha! I would have loved to be at THAT picnic.

And I thought my old company was grand with the wine at lunch...nothing beats THOSE cups> :P

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

Now that was a good party! It redefined "two-fisted drinker" though!

Thanks for the shout out!

House of Jules said...

I NEED TO WORK FOR THAT COMPANY!
Jules
House of Jules

AutoSysGene said...

You've got bling!