Friday, May 30, 2008

Man gets bitten in penis

There's a headline I never thought I would use.

In the end men and women really aren't that different. Ok men can take a leak while standing up (this is not to say that women can't. It is just that I'd imagine it to be a tad more messy.) but when they need to get down to "business" well they need to "get down".

And as this poor tourist in Australia was crouching down by the roadside a venomous snake bit him in the penis. Talk about bad luck. Though in the end this dude may have been the luckiest bastard because the snake didn't envenomate him.

Still, imagine the shock. Yikes.

That's one of my biggest fears, deadly animals.....brrrrrrrrr. There's no way I'd move down under now :)

Which reminds me. Katie...what happened after you were bitten by that nasty spider? I remember it being a real pain and all. Has it healed properly now?

5 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

HOW ARE THERE NO COMMENTS ON THIS YET?!?!?

Maybe the snake was just looking for a lady friend and got confused...poor guy.

Corey~living and loving said...

owww...owww....owwwwww......owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! poor dude!

reason #164 NOT to pee outside.

AutoSysGene said...

Damn, that would be one heck of a surprise will taking a whiz...

k a t i e said...

The spiders ate my toenails (to be said in the whole *a dingo stole my baby* kinda voice).

They've nearly grown back! Nearly! It's been 4 months now, my big toe is still red, inflamed and sore, but it's stopped dripping pus and the revolting shell like crust my toe has formed can be painted to look like a nail these days.

In other words - my feet are now hideously deformed.

Don't ever move to Australia if you dislike spiders, however big or small - it's the little buggers that do the damage :(

Having said that....y'all should come for visit soon :)

Anonymous said...

OMFG! That's insane. I don't know whether to laugh, or cry.