- The rolling drug store that is the Tour-de-Farce ahem I meant France
- Barrack Obama wanting to pull a JFK by speaking at the Brandenburg Gate, the cost, the meaning...makes me want to scream. I can imagine better ways for spending tax payers money than welcoming a potential future president. The cost of the security measures and the restrictions for the residents and visitors are insane.
- The G-8 nations begging for more oil because of the rising cost energy cost
- The Simple Life being re-enacted with two annoying and intellectually even more challenged German D-list celebs. They make Paris and Nicole look really smart.
- People that need to be reminded of their duties hourly. Simple emails won't suffice. You need to call, IM or email all at once to get a reply in the first place. Huff
As you can tell I am not in a great mood today. All these things have been bothering me. How was your day?