Monday, November 17, 2008

One Word Meme

My not so "evil" twin sister Melisa from Suburban Scrawl tagged me with this meme. Memes are always welcome, especially during NaBloPoMo. It spares me from having to dig deep in my mind to find a suitable blog topic. So here it is:

The rules?Answer the following questions in one word and then pass it on to seven others.

Where is your cell phone? Desk
Where is your significant other? Office
Your hair color? Brown
Your mother? Beautiful
Your father? Funny
Your favorite thing? Purse
Your dream last night? Naughty
Your dream/goal? House
The room you’re in? Office
Your hobby? Reading
Your fear? Failing
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Successful
Where were you last night? Car
What you’re not? Extroverted.
One of your wish-list items? Book
Where you grew up? Germany
Last thing you did? Emailed
What are you wearing? Clothes
Your TV? Off
Your pet? Cuddely
Your computer? Non-Mac
Your mood? Stressed
Missing someone? Yes
Your car? Brandnew
Something you’re not wearing? Watch
Favorite store? H&M
Your summer? Short
Love someone? Madly
Your favorite color? Red
When is the last time you laughed? Lunch
Last time you cried? October

Now I got to tag seven fellow bloggers. All of which I hope haven't been tagged already. So here it goes whether you like it or not :)

1. Michelle from Paper Propaganda
2. Pocklock
3. Cass Just Curious
4. Mags from Ms Maggie Moo Talks 2 U
5. Steph from My Daily Happenings
6. Melissa from Hope Floats and Good Intentions
7. Patty from Just A NYC Girl

3 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

You have a non-Mac too? Cool! I think we're the only two in the world. Some day... ha ha

M. said...

thanks for tagging me!

Haha, well, I actually a mac and a pc... but i do favor my pink pc laptop... just a little more!

it's also hard to answer things with only one word, it leaves little room for sarcasm! ;)

mine will be up tomorrow!

AutoSysGene said...

I'm so behind on my meme's! I'll try and get this done this week.