Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Twitterish

  • On my fourth cup of coffee already and not even lunchtime yet. I am super tired #
  • Haven't even had a chance to pee yet. I gotta pee but I can't leave. Am I supposed to wet myself? #
  • The loo in work is out to get me. Opened the faucet and it exploded all over me. Back to the desk with a wet shirt for all to see. Fun! #
There's more but that's a story for another day! To follow me on Twitter see left sidebar. Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

3 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

So...I'm curious...did you end up peeing yourself? ;)

PS. If you haven't seen it yet-I've got a yummy contest going on. Come check it out!!

Sully Sullivan said...

I have this same water problem with the sink in the office pantry. On more than one occasion I have looked like I pissed myself and only two of those times I had actually pissed myself.

Maggie Moo said...

You're in! You are now entered in the Life is Short: Eat Dessert First contest! Remember that if anyone comes by (not on my blogroll) and says that you sent them, not only do THEY get entered to win, but YOU get an extra entry!

Good luck my hairy legged friend!