Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What Did I Do?

I went and screwed up my blog. Just what I needed. Then I ran into problems with the three column template and then the header didn't want to upload.

After a lot of tweaking and a few touch ups I am back to a clean looking - colors inverted-template.

The hubby's gonna hate it. Like he does everytime I change my blog's design. It seems these days I get more fun out of tweaking the code than I do from blogging. Might have to do with the tons of things I need to write for work.

Also thank you for your advice on buying a house or sharing what made you do it. Your advice is much appreciated. After all it's not like buying a bagel or a designer dress. This will be a major thing and I realize just how this may influence our lives.

A big thank you.
I will keep you posted on our progress.

5 comments:

Tara R. said...

It's like moving furniture in the living room, changing your blog around becomes an obsession. I do it ever few months or so. I like it!

kat said...

Tara R. You have no idea :) and everytime the husband happens upon the new design he goes "Not again". Says he liked the old one better, then gets used to it and we begin the whole sharade again. It is entertaining.

AutoSysGene said...

Mmmm, bagels!!

I like the new layout...nice and clean!

kat said...

Melissa Thank you. Now you got me craving a bagel and I just had a lox bagel for breakfast this morning. LOL

Brian o vretanos said...

The new design is fine, though I liked the old one, too. I don't think I could face changing mine.