Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Odd {#Project 365 - Day 31}

I have had a tough day in work today and there wasn’t really any photo opportunity. That means I was sifting through my vast photo archive and thought to myself that I would share this photo with you, which I took in the ladies room in Dublin Airport’s arrival hall.

2012-01-08 Backup Fotos Samsung SG II 233

Just how this is hygienic & sterile is beyond me but it sure is quick & easy because you know – stepping off a plane looking like a million dollars now just costs € 2 and fifteen minutes of your time.

I’ve never seen a “hair styler” in a ladies room in Germany but then again I’m trying to avoid public restrooms.

The reason why the picture is a bit blurry is that I had to concentrate hard not to shake too much as I was chuckling like a nutcase.

What’s the oddest thing you’ve come across or didn’t expect in the ladies room?

1 comment:

Maggie Moo said...

A man. :)

That's really quite interesting-that hair styler thingy. I wonder where this was in relation to where passengers meet up with people waiting for them. Was this before that area so they could primp before seeing their loved one?

Interesting...