Friday, January 6, 2012

raclette {#Project 365–Day 6}

We were expecting guests for a small raclette “session”. Halfway through setting the table the hubby reminded me to take a photo for Project 365.

DSC_3430

Initially this was supposed to be a blog post about Epiphany and the star singers but the latter never showed up. Probably too windy, rainy, snowy…who knows. So this may be a post for another year.

Anyway, we have enjoyed amazing company, great food and fine conversation along with a few beers and an episode of “Man Lab”. Now on with the weekend.

Hope everyone is going to have a good one!

2 comments:

Jacki said...

Hi Kat! Nice to hear from you! Pardon my ignorance but what is a raclette? You know you're one of the first bloggers I read and you're one of the few who left comments on my blog. I will never forget you haha!

Kat said...

Hi Jacki, even though I haven't blogged for a while, I've still followed you in my RSS Reader. You were one of the first bloggers I connected to as well - so this is special and I am happy to see you doing so well. A Raclette, in the form we used it, an electrical grill on which you grill meats,veggies etc. while below you have little pans that you fill with vegetables etc and use a special cheese to melt over the top. It is delicious and very filling.