The weekend is almost over and the dreaded monday morning is creeping closer and closer. Fall is finally here. The chestnut tree in front of our balcony has lost almost all of its leaves.
After spending yesterday morning shopping at IKEA (gosh how I love it) we were invited for a BBQ. We were all a bit melancholy knowing that this might quite possibly be the last BBQ as well as the last evening that you can sit outside without getting frostbite.
Lilly even came to check in with us. Was it the smell of the meat on the grill or her longing for contact? We don't know but she sure looked cute before she took off again and was later found sleeping in a nearby bush. Her little cat body all curled up.
Since I really despise Sunday evenings because they mean that the weekend is almost over, I have compiled a list of things I really don't like. I didn't want to use the word "hate" which I find should only be used if you feel very strongly about something.
Maybe you feel like sharing what you don't like.
Things I really don’t like
1. People speaking on their cell phones so you can understand their entire conversation
3. Grocery shopping
4. The sports pages of the newspaper
5. Waking up 10 minutes before the alarm clock was supposed to go off anyway
7. Bad drivers
8. people who let their bad-mannered children run wild
9. cold coffee
10. Sunday evenings
11. Dubbed movies
12. Going through Airport Security
13. Finding bras for my big bust
14. Buying stock that falls the following day
16. Having no money left over at the beginning of the month
17. Companies cold calling in general and especially at night
18. Falling asleep with damp hair. I wake up with a dead poodle on my head.
19. Drunken people.
20. Lazy postmen that drop you a note to have you pick up a package instead of ringing the doorbell to see if you’re home. They may have to walk two flights of stairs.