1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:25am to feed the mini tigers that were about to dig their way into the bedroom and 7am for real.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds are forever.
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? Simpsons- The Movie, yes it was that long ago.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Desperate Housewives – I know we are behind and disadvantaged by living in Germany.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal and low fat milk.
6. What's your middle name? I don’t have a middle name.
7. What food do you dislike? Lentils, can’t stand the smell of them when they are cooked.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? What is a CD? Oh you mean what came long before MP3???
9. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota
10. Favorite sandwich? BLT
11. What characteristics do you despise? Pretentiousness, arrogance, strictly conservative
12. Favorite item of clothing? My vintage black blouse.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Caribbean. I would laze out and read tons of books on the beach.
14. What color is your bathroom? White and dark blue with white, light blue and silver deco-tiles inbetween.
15. Favorite brand of clothing? H&M cheap and always up to date.
16. Where would you retire? Anywhere that has a pool that is all MINE!
17. Most memorable birthday? My 25 which was quite an experience and my 30 what a party plus we told everyone we got engaged the week before.
18.Favorite Sport to watch? Figure skating, Soccer. Figure skating…Can’t make up my mind. Hehe
19. Furthest place you are sending this? Afraid to in case I send it too far and it comes back to hit me in the head.
20. Who do you expect to send this back to you? No one.
21. Person you expect to send it back first? My husband. With the subject line reading, "Quit sending me this SHIT. I'M WORKING, HERE."
22. Favorite saying? I may be schizophrenic but at least I have each other.
23. When is your birthday? September 24
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? I so am a morning person. 10 pm is way past my bedtime.
25. What is your shoe size? 9 1/2.
26. Pets? Lilly or Mrs. Grumpy our five year old cat and Sheila aka Maunzerl who is five months of age.
27. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to work in a post office and put stamps on every letter in sight. By no means did I want to get married.
28. What are you today? Happily married, working in some big company.
29. What is your favorite candy? Hate, hate, hate candy.
30. What is your favorite flower? Calla and Lillies
31. What's the next day on the calendar you are looking forward to? October 03rd. A holiday in Germany and my dad’s birthday
32. What church do you attend? None
33. What are you listening to right now? The sound of Silence. Not not by Simon & Garfunkel. Silencium, no noise, quietness.
34. What was the last thing you ate? A roll with ham and cheese.
36. Do you believe in Angels? I so don’t
37 . If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green with envy because the other crayons are much prettier than me.
38. What is your pet peeve? Having my fingernails touched. The reason why I can’t get a manicure.
39. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A customer, no a colleague.
41. Favorite soft drink? A & W Cream Soda
42. Favorite restaurant? Harmonie
43. Hair Color? Blonde
44. Siblings? None: I am a spoilt brat.
45. Favorite day of the year? Christmas,
46. What was your favorite toy as a child? Outdoors, I was very much into poking around in the woods and building little tree houses.
47. Summer or winter? Winter. Crackling cold, powder snow, skiing, yay!
48. Hugs or kisses? Both.
49. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla scent. Chocolate to eat.
50. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Hello no, they have lifes.
51. When was the last time you cried? Can’t remember but surely not that long ago.
52. What is under your bed? Cat hair. A scared cat. More cat hair.
53. Who is the friend you've had the longest? Dani
54. What did you do last night? Had my belated birthday dinner at my favorite Italian restaurant, went home and started to give my blog a facelift.
55. Favorite smell? The smell of my hubby stepping out of the shower. Bom Chicka Wah Wah!
56. What are you afraid of? Me.
57. What makes you laugh? My hubby, my second hubby, my old team, our little cat.
58. How many years at your current job? 7 months. Quit my old job in Dublin after 5 years when we moved to Germany.
59. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.
60. Favorite book? Should have got off at Sydney Parade.
So there I was roysh, in a state of basically very blissful ignorance, when suddenly Sorcha's up the Damien and I have to listen to, like, women's stuff. I am telling you, roysh, I never even knew nipples could crack and I was very happy not knowing it. I mean, all I knew about the whole scenario was six seconds of seriously good loving, and now I'm basically expected to be an expert on how to, like, breathe like Dorth Vader and deal with baby turds. This is SO not good for my rep - but do you think Sorcha even, like, cares about that? Not focking likely! ) South Dublin just around your corner :)
Now, copy, paste and forward this to everyone in your address book, including those people you've not spoken to since the Eisenhower administration, and you'll get a phonecall from a kid in Michigan who has a rare form of cancer and needs 3 cents for every email you send. If you don't, you will be run over by a burning bus full of nuns. Or something like that!