Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Twitterish

  • Having a hard time managing my life at the moment. Too many things going on. Has somebody figured out how to slow down time yet? #
  • Hubby made one yummy pizza last night. If only he'd do it more often and it wouldn't go straight to your hips. Mmmmmmh #
  • Seeing people roaming the building with flowers in their hands. I want flowers too. #
  • My mom sent me a bunch of really lovely Callas for my bday. Too bad they're almost dead. Sniff #
  • So hungry now I could eat a horse. #
That's all! To follow me on Twitter see left sidebar. Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Tell me about it...life has been crazy for me and there have been some stressful things going on. oh well, that is life. I love calla lilies! Gorgeous...lucky girl. I would be sad they were dying too.